Just a Reminder for everyone in Region 2. Dan Shim Sa is scheduled for Saturday, April 29th, 2017, to be held at the MDK HQ in Springfield, NJ.
Please contact any of your regional examiners if you have any further questions.
Reminder from email sent 1/9/17:
On Jan 9, 2017 7:28 PM, “MARY KATE STINEHOUR” <email@example.com> wrote:
Good Evening, Region 2 Studio Owners,The Regional Examiners and I hope this message finds you and your family in good health and spirits!Attached please find the 139th Dan Shim Sa informational packet. (not attached to this announcement)
We ask that you please read this email AND the attachments carefully as there are CHANGES!CHANGES include:
- Date change – Shim Sa will be held on Saturday, April 29th.
- Testing group change – Two sessions (see attached):
- 1st session: ALL Ee Dan and Sam Dan candidates and ADULT Cho Dan candidates (15 and older) ONLY.
- 2nd session: CHILDREN Cho Dan candidates (14 and younger) ONLY.
- Fee changes – Testing fees have increased. Please submit the correct testing fees on the NEW form (see attached).
- Submission of paperwork – this change began in October, but not everyone followed it – if packets are not submitted correctly, they will be returned for re-submission (see attached).Again, the Regional Examiners ask that you read the attached packet carefully. If you have any questions about the packet or the upcoming Shim Sa, please contact Mullin Sa Bom Nim or Stinehour Sa Bom Nim.
Respectfully,Yours in the Moo Duk Kwan,Mary Kate StinehourRegional Administrator